Pendant silver (925) with mechanical movement
Size movement 20 x 30 mm
Jewellery made of black silver is true sterling silver, but its surface has a been treatened and does not change the internal colour of the metal. This means that over time, depending on how often you wear it, the black finish will polish off on the impact surfaces, so that the original silver colour will be visible again.
The movements in this collection are not working and covered with resin to protect them from moisture and damaging.
The chain on the picture is a Ball chain, you can also find it in the shop.
The price of this pendant does NOT include the chain.
You may also like…
Maintenance and care
By acknowledging a few precautions for use and maintenance, you will be able to keep your jewellery in perfect condition for a long period of time. A few recommendations:
- Please remove your jewellery before going to bed, it will help you minimize signs of wear & tear substantially.
- Likewise, before taking a shower or a dive in the pool, before cleaning your house, or working in the garden; even gentle household cleaners can be harmful. Keep your jewellery safe from unnecessary impacts and scratches from tools & weights and remove it before your workouts.
- It is also best to avoid putting on perfume and make-up while wearing your jewellery: chemical ingredients contained in cosmetics are harmful to certain stones and metals.
If you want to know the size of your ring, we can send you a complimentary ring sizer.
You can also measure the size yourself using a ruler or a vernier caliper.
The delivery time may differ per item:
- Jewellery that is available and ready for shipment is sent within 1-3 business days after receipt of payment.
- A piece of jewellery that needs customisation or epoxy coating will require more time. IK sieraden will then ship the order within 1-2 weeks.
- You will be informed of the delivery time.
- For special assignments, the delivery time will be determined in consultation with the client.
Jewellery from IK sieraden is made with great care and loving attention. In the unfortunate event that your purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return the item if unworn and undamaged, in the original packaging within 14 working days. All ‘made to order’, ‘custom(ised)’ and ‘bespoke’ orders are not eligible for refund, exchange or return.