Diana van der Wal
Lodewijk Rogierhof 5
3045 BP Rotterdam
Telephone +31 6 44144554
Chamber of Commerce no. 78087805
How personal data is collected
You directly provide IK sieraden with most of the data that is collected. IK sieraden collects and processes data when you:
- Create an account online or place an order for any of the products or services.
- Contact us via email.
- Use or view the website via your browser’s cookies.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process if you place an order.
What personal data is collected
- Name (first & family name)
- Email address
- IP-address (whether or not you place an order)
- Any personal data you choose to communicate with IK sieraden by phone, through email or by creating an account on this website.
Why collect personal data
IK sieraden solely collects personal data to enable and improve our service, meaning we collect and process data for the purpose of:
- Payment – should you wish to place an order
- Contact – if so required for the provision or improvement of our service
- Delivery – making sure your purchase arrives
- Account creation –the option of creation one, making your visit easier next time.
Personal information processed for payment and delivery is strictly confidential and solely used to facilitate the payment and delivery of your purchase. IK sieraden does not make your data available to third parties unless there is a requirement of which you are informed and for which you have stated your explicit consent.
IK sieraden only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings, which helps to optimize the website.
You can opt out of cookies by changing your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
Right to view, modify, transfer or delete data
Although IK sieraden collects very little and only functional personal data (required for our service), we still would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – the right to request copies of your personal data from IK sieraden.
- The right to rectification – the right to request that IK sieraden correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IK sieraden to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure –the right to request that IK sieraden erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – the right to request that IK sieraden restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing –the right to object to IK sieraden processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – the right to request that IK sieraden transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact IK sieraden at our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect personal data
IK sieraden takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that IK sieraden has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens in The Hague. For more information NOT IN ENGLISH: